B.R. International School believes Pre-Primary education is the foundation of formal education. Therefore, we give it our utmost attention. At our Pre-Primary Zone, teachers work hard to make learning fun with a delightful toy room, an informal junior library, storytelling room, dance and music rooms, splash pool, sandpit and outdoor play area. Here are a few highlights of our pre primary area.
- A small pupil to teacher ratio ensures individual attention.
- A full time assistant in addition to the classroom teacher in every class.
- An environment rich in sensory experiences.
- Special weekly classes for art, music, science lab, computers, library/media and physical education.
- More emphasis on math and reading readiness to prepare students for first grade